Dealing with USCIS can appear daunting and can cause several uncertainties. Raised by two Mexican parents, Julie understands the emotions and questions that come with navigating this complex area of law. Stay local with someone who cares and can provide you with the attention you deserve. If Julie cannot help you, She will find someone who can.
Matters handled at this time:
- Adjustment of Status
- Family-Based Petitions
- Employment Authorization Renewals
- K-1 Visa
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)
- Green Card Renewals
- Replacement of Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Green Cards
- U Visas
- Permission to Reapply
- Acquisition of Citizenship
- Consular processing
- Assistance with Requests for Additional Evidence (RFE), and
- Assistance with Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID)
This office does not handle deportation/removal defense cases, student-based visas or employment-based petitions or visas.